Su di me
How to Prevent OST file Corruption?
Several instances make an OST file corrupt, and being businesspersons, it’s none other than our responsibility to save our data. A few precautions can protect our OST file from being corrupted.
Often, users make a mistake as instead of closing Outlook properly; they just shut down their systems. It is one of the frequent reasons for OST file corruption.
The second big reason for OST corruption is an unstable internet connection. Whenever we send or receive emails in Outlook, the OST file synchronizes with Exchange Server and makes changes in PST files; however, if the internet connection gets unstable at this moment, then there are possibilities for OST corruption.
Apart from these reasons, another crucial thing to prevent OST file corruption is installing a reliable antivirus. In a world full of hackers and malware infections, you should be ready for a virus attack.
If your OST files have gone corrupted, then the only way to recover them is to use a third-party OST recovery tool.
Shoviv OST repair tool is a reliable and effortless solution to recover and convert OST files into PST format. The software offers several user-oriented features and a convenient GUI for an enhanced experience. Some of this OST recovery tool’s features are as follows:
- You can add and process several OST files in a single go.
- It displays a preview of the added OST files items.
- You can filter unwanted OST items and make the process desired.
- The software is compatible with all Outlook versions and works with all Windows Operating systems.
- Shoviv offers a free variant of the tool that allows processing the first 50 items with all premium features.